We're always looking for smart people with a passion for our mission to join our team. If you don't see the right position for you below but you still want to join the team, we'd love to hear from you.
ProductGraph is headquartered in San Diego, California. All of our positions are there.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
As a member of the revenue team, the Sales Executive is responsible for selling our market leading Shopping Configurator to small- and mid-enterprise customers. The account assignments are vertical based. Key accountabilities are to achieve revenue targets each month, win new logo business, and develop long term revenue streams from customers.
- Achieve revenue targets each month by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the assigned vertical(s).
- Building a qualified pipeline through prospection, industry event participation and marketing engagements.
- Effectively communicating with prospects on functional and technical requirements including product configuration/customization, work flow, form design, web services, SaaS infrastructure, etc.
- Providing ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and additional revenue streams.
- Applying a thorough understanding of business practice, industry trends and the competitive landscape to carry out a repeatable sales process.
- Incorporating functional and technical knowledge of our products and services, the customer and key competitors into the sales process and using that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions.
- Working effectively as an individual while also facilitating the sales opportunity by providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information in CRM. We currently use HubSpot CRM.
- Building trust with others by acting authentically and with integrity.
- History and ability to provide product demonstrations and configure software tools.
- 5+ years of successful SaaS/cloud sales experience with a high growth B2B software vendor.
- Experience in direct and indirect solution sales.
- Hunter profile focusing on new logo business.
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing market is a preference.
- Bachelor’s Degree
CS & VR Internships
ProductGraph has exciting opportunities for product development research internships. Learn more about the program here on the internships page.